Monday, February 20, 2012

Eye of the night!

As I've previously stated, my Soap & Glory quad has been my go-to eye shadow routine for the day time.
But the other night I was going out with mates, and knowing me I left everything to the last minute so I went a little smokier with my day look to make it night time worthy!



As usual, my foundation was Revlon Colorstay(I find this foundation okay, its nicest applied with my hands, I wish there was a pump with this foundation, it would make application so much easier!)
My concealer was Collection 2000 in fair,
I used Clinque Brow Pencil in 03 deep brown
& Inglot gel liner in 77 and Bourjouis Volumizer
and Soap and Glorys Smoulder Kohl eyeliner in black.
I also used Sleek Contour Kit in Light and a Benefit highlighter in Miss Popularity.

Whats your night time eye like?

love love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment