Thursday, February 2, 2012

You can't go wrong with Essence..

I had to blog about these little beauties..

You seriously can't go wrong with Essence as a brand.
Especially not with these nail polishes.. at only €1.29 each!!

You can find Essence at most chemists and pharmacies, and theres always a stand in Pennys!

The colours in the collection are quite vast, some with glitter and some without.
It takes about two-three coats to get the full colour pay off and I would recommend a top coat, they do claim to be long lasting but if you're heavy handed and clumsy like me, they will chip.

From left to right the colours names are
-Reach Peach.
-Wheres the party at?
(a purpley, greenish metallic colour)
-Viva la green
-Hard to resist
(Sparkly navy)
-Date with the night
(Shimmery brown)
-Ultimate pink

My only dissapointment is the "reach peach" colour comes out as a tan brown colour that does not look too well against my paler then pale skin, but I'm sure would look nice on a night out with some tan on!
I'm not too dissapointed though, €1.29 won't break the bank!

Love love
Kathryn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment