Thursday, February 2, 2012

In love with Inglot!

Ever since Inglot opened up in the Crescent shopping centre (literally...5 minutes away from my house!)I've developed a little bit of an obsession with some of there products and made quite a few purchases and received some as gifts too!

The products I've purchased/received as gifts are as follows
Primer €20
Eyeshadow Magnetic Duo €15 (gift)
Brow wax,brow powder and concealer (€15)
(you can make up palettes as part of the Freedom system)
Brush 6ss €18 (gift)
Gel liner in black (€14)
Mascara-Volume & Waterproof(€10)

I'm overall extremely happy with all the purchases I've made at Inglot. The make up is really nice quality and I've found nothing to be ridiculously over priced. The "freedom system" also lets you make up a palette of eye shadows, concealers, brow powders and wax, and lipstick from €15.
The staff are friendly, funny and helpful and not at all like other make up counters. I've always recieved excellent customer service and advice, and even a complimentary make up lesson!

The eyeshadow duo has really become a permanent staple in my make up bag.
Magnetic, it stays put and theres no worry of dropping and the eyeshadows smashing!(always a plus)
The colours are lovely and soft,long lasting, pigmented, nicely shimmery, and perfect for a smokey eye.
I find myself wearing these combined on many a night out.







I've nothing bad to say about these eyeshadows, the packaging or the price. Really really would recommend these and Inglot in general. A fabulous make up brand.

Love love,
Kathryn xxx

PS-if you would like a review of any other Inglot products listed, do not hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment