Friday, February 3, 2012

Make up wish list

Is it just me, (a make up obsessed loser) or does anyone else have a list of future beauty products they hope to one day to be in possession of?

Sadly I'm not blessed with many riches to my name, I keep an overly close eye on my change jar, and I'm a real "tight ass" when it comes to money!

But a girl is allowed a splurge ever now and again..
And make up is my Achilles heel when I'm in the mood and have some disposable cash on me that I'm willing to part with..

I do tend to buy more "drugstore" cheaper brands weekly(mainly taking advantage of Boots 3 for 2 and using my advantage points), but I do like a lil splashing out every now and again..
like buying a MAC lipstick every 2 or 3 months!

But I'm allowed to dream, the products I'd really love to own one day

Chanel Mattlumiere foundation
Chanel Bronze Universaile
Make Up Forever HD foundation
Estee Lauder double wear
Estee Lauder day wear plus
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Chanel Loose Powder
Every Chanel Lipstick..
Every Mac Eyeshadow & Lipstick

I could go on....

A lot of these products are way too expensive for my budget and some aren't in Limerick to purchase, I do like a swatch and I'm a bit apprehensive about buying make up online, especially foundation, if it costs and arm and a leg and wasn't the right shade.. I'd cry!

Does anyone else have any products they'd love to own one day?

love love
Kathryn xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment